February 6, 2019
Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 8:00 am – 10:00 am.
Hale Building for Transformative Medicine
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
60 Fenwood Road, Boston, MA
Boston’s Longwood Medical and Academic area (LMA) is one of the nation’s most prominent epicenters for healthcare. Hosting a unique concentration of 22 institutions and over 57,000 visitors daily, the LMA is known to be one of the most complex sites in New England to plan, design, and build.
Please join us for networking and a targeted Q&A panel discussion on the facility challenges that LMA hospitals are currently facing. Speakers from LMA hospitals will be represented to discuss several topics including:
• Building and expanding programs off campus
• Transportation, parking, and accessibility
• Building regulations
• Prioritizing the patient experience
• Evolution of the procurement process
• George Player, VP Facilities and Operations, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
• Wendy Gettleman, VP Facilities Management & Real Estate, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
• Lisa Hogarty, SVP of Real Estate Planning and Development, Boston Children’s Hospital
• Marilyn Swartz-Lloyd, President and Chief Executive Officer, MASCO
• Walter Armstrong, SVP Capital Facilities & Engineering, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
• Moderator: Cathleen Lange, Principal, Shepley Bulfinch
PWC, Boston Announces 2020-21 Board of Directors and Inaugural Advisory Board
October 14, 2020
Boston Chapter of Professional Women in Construction announces 2019-20 Board of Directors
October 9, 2019
Boston Chapter of Professional Women in Construction Emerges onto AEC Scene. Board of Directors Engaged.
February 11, 2019